Thursday, March 21, 2024

A big day on multiple fronts

Yesterday was a big day on multiple fronts:

In the personal sphere, it was first day I began any sort of fertility meds, at long last! I'm still only on the oral stage, and don't feel any impact yet, but at least things are getting a little more real.

On the professional front, we introduced the world to our first clinical trial participant who, despite some setbacks, is still enjoying being Neuralink's first telepathic human. And the world tuned in. I can't say I'm disappointed by the response. Even one of our most infamous online academic haters couldn't deny the accomplishments we (the engineers and scientists, not Mr. Musk, heaven forbid he see any positive coming from that man) demonstrated. All in all, a solid day. Just a pity I'm so deep in the weeds of confusing computing infrastructure that there isn't really a moment to step back and savor it. Maybe dumping these images here will give me something to come back to one day when I can breathe again and finally reflect on the magic I'm helping make happen.

We've finally delivered and the world is watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment