Thursday, September 23, 2021

Themes

I've been spending more time than usual lately on Etsy and RedBubble, pairing art works to create themes:

A places-we've-called-home theme from Good Egg Print Studios on Etsy
A foodie theme from Teo Zirinis's Red Bubble shop
A monsters theme - and yes, that's a raccoon between Godzilla and Big Foot 😂- from (clockwise from the top) Etsy's Studio 2 is 3, Zum Heimathafen shop, and Annie Bailey Art.

I'm very intentionally trying to steer clear of my penchant for excessive cat decor. I'm afraid the three-cat household already speaks volumes when it comes to my crazy cat lady status. The least I can do is build a slightly more diversified decor. 

By now you know where I'm heading with all this. After all, I did mention that our Eurotrip led to some bigger post-trip news. Still, let's wait until we've dotted all our i's and crossed our t's before we make it all blog-post-official.

No comments:

Post a Comment