Saturday, May 2, 2020

Something blue, take 2

I may not be meeting any new people these days, but I did just say hello to one fabulous new friend. Rewinding a few years back, some months after we'd gotten married, my engagement ring 1.0 retired itself, as I'd shared back in 2017. The incident turned out for the best as I've since completely fallen for the cerulean shimmer of topaz. Alas, engagement ring 2.0 and I were also not meant to be. A chip in the main stone early this year announced the time to say goodbye. After exhausting myself scouring the internet during every work break these past couple weeks, I declared victory with a design that looks sturdy enough to last me more than just a couple of years. I can barely stand to take off my favorite new accessory at the end of the day. In the highest terms of praise I know how to lavish: it's just so sparkly. *Swoon*
Admiring how my new favorite accessory catches the light while out on my daily quarantine walks
(I know, sometimes I am such a girl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment