Sunday, May 27, 2018

Plated, week 2

My second box of goodies arrived this Friday (eclipsed by my aforementioned sob-inducing letter), and the novelty hasn't worn off yet. On this week's menu: white pizza with asparagus, gruyère, and ricotta, and roasted zucchini bibimbap with crispy rice and pickled slaw. I love how fun and easy it is to make unusual, healthy, and tasty meals. It makes me feel like I'm really winning at adulting, despite being hardly competent in the kitchen. And of course, another weekend of cooking meant another photo project. Here are the beautiful and delicious results:
In progress: White pizza with asparagus, gruyère, and ricotta
In progress: Roasted zucchini bibimbap with crispy rice and pickled slaw
While the two dishes stacked up side by side much better than last week's, there was still a clear winner: Sunday evening's bibimbap. Yum!
Plated week two: a delicious success!

No comments:

Post a Comment